So 2015 is right around the corner and it feels like 2014 has flown by. It has been a big year for me and I think 2015 is going to be even bigger! If that is at all possible.
- Finishing college
- Placing first in the entrepreneurship category at the Ontario Colleges Marketing Competition
- Getting my first "big boy" job
- The birth of my nephews
- Celebrating 2 years with my girlfriend Alicia
- Receiving the Pearson Education Professional Selling award
- My dog Alf joining our family
- Watching my friends Matt & Sheila tie the knot
- Photographing some amazing weddings, some of which with the lovely Amy Foster
Some of these events have shaped my future tremendously. Some of these events have shaped me as a person. I could not have completed college without the loving support of my family, Alicia and her family. Nor could I have done it without the guidance and support from Christine McCaw. She really took my college experience and made it one of the most important experiences I have ever had.
I have today received the first deposit for my first 2015 wedding, so with that among other things, wheels have been set in motion. I don't think I have ever been so excited for a new year before. From starting my new job (which I will announce in early January) to continuing to shoot weddings with the most amazing couples out there, I feel truly blessed. I can't wait to write my 2015 recap blog!
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in 2015!